7.20.2005

Driving towards total heartbrokenness


I had to go back home yesterday because I got one of those dreaded middle of the night phone calls. My cousin (and best friend's brother) was killed in a car accident on Monday night.

The entire family is severely fucked up, pissed off and completely heartbroken. I'd consider my life a long one if I never have to see any of them this torn up again.

The worst part was that it was all over the news and they wrote it like he was just some drunk driving lunatic which was NOT the case. He was heartbroken and depressed and couldn't take it anymore and I wish with every molecule of my body that he could know how much he meant to all of us.

Every single one of us.

I'll miss his cheshire grin for a very long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home