7.14.2005

About me

A survey, because I love talking about myself and I like reading these on other people's blog. So steal this like I did and fill it out. Then leave your link in the comments.

10 Years Ago: I was 16 and I believe close to losing my virginity at my friend's house in the wee hours of the morning. 2 lessons learned that night: 1.) For your first, start small. 2.) Do not, under any circumstances, try to flush a condom down your friend's parent's toliet. Well and 3.) God won't listen when you beg him to just let the freaking thing go down the drain already!!

5 Years Ago: Egads, I was 21. My favorite age so far. Honestly I can't remember. I think I was finishing up college and we were moving into a new, bigger house.

1 Year Ago: Putting the finishing touches on the script and filming the zombie movie we sadly never finished. :(

Yesterday: Another frustrating day at work, swamped and stressed. Came home & waited by the phone for the ghetto film to call until I finally gave up at around 8:30 p.m. and went to the grocery store only to get the call there and couldn't come and help, thus leaving Jen K. hanging. Ugh. Finished up by forcing theMan to start reading the Sandman comics and passing out.

Today: I couldn't even muster up enough care to put on anything other than my pajamas for work today, if that tells you anything.

Tomorrow: One week down, one week to go.

5 Snacks I enjoy: Chocolate, pineapple, banana chips, granola, chocolate covered any of those.

5 Bands I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs: Dave Matthews Band, Beatles, Nine Inch Nails, Radiohead, Pink Floyd

5 Things I would do (selfishly) with $100,000,000: Never work again unless on film sets, build a huge castle on some remote land, have a room just for handbags, live in another country every year, have way more GWO's.

5 Locations I’d like to run away to: Italy, UK, Ireland, Japan, Spain

5 Bad Habits I have: I pick my nose, I anally clean the gunck out of my toenails with tweezers, I bite my nails, I'm lazy, and I frequently overeat.

5 Things I Like Doing: Lifting weights, reading in bed with theMan at night, having sex then falling asleep naked, eating dark chocolates from a box just for me, and book or clothes shopping.

5 Things I would Never Wear: Micro-mini skirt or hot pants, turban, long skirts that drag the floor, tapered leg jeans, and my god....spandex.

5 TV Shows I like: No more cable at my house, and sometimes I miss it.

5 Biggest Joys at the Moment: Moving out of the wood-paneling hell, my sister moving up here, leaving this god-forsaking job, it's summer, and I'm still at a reasonably good weight loss total.

5 Favorite Toys: "The Corkscrew", x-box, bike, Chucky (if I don't say this, he will kill me in the middle of the night with a hammer) and Mr. Cooley our porcelien pug.

Your turn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home