6.13.2005

Urban drama

Did I tell you that one of the films I'm working on for this summer (the Boyz N' the Hood type one) is going to be very interesting? We are in the position where we tell the "buyers" where to get what we need for set design and they will buy it!!! They have a prop master, costume dept., make-up/special effects...so really I get to just design and dress the sets with Jen K. But I get to tell other people to go thrift stores and such to get the actual set items. We even have production assistants!

Although Jen K. is the Production Designer so she has to oversee all of us and make sure it all flows, so it's not "just" dressing and designing the sets-it is actually work. But still, we have people at our disposal to help!!!

How fucking sweet is that? A buyer? Our own personal buyer for a film? I almost feel spoiled!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home