6.07.2005

Testes, Testes, 1, 2, 3

Okay, no more fart posts for awhile. However, if there was a way to do a scratch and sniff card of them on here, you bet your sweet ass I would have!! Because by the end of the day I started to appreciate their power and sometimes the things you make with your own body need to be shared with the world!

Um, okay, maybe not.

Oh and it's hot here. Like 95 degrees hot. The only sane thing to do in weather like this is take a quick, cold whore-bath (where you only wash the necessities), run into the bedroom and fling yourself down in front of the fan until you fall asleep. Just so you know.

The job search is going okay for theMan. He got a twice-monthly job at our local coffeehouse, but I'm not sure how that's going to work out. I would personally love it, but theMan has never done food service before. So we shall see.

We've also decided to move this September, in Chicago still, but to a new apartment. I think we're going to try to get into an apartment building of a friend of ours since we know the rent is the same and the place is MUCH nicer. I silently weep in anticipation when I think about the kitchen in it, but oh well. We'll see. I feel weird, like "Hey, we're moving in! I'm stalking you!" But she's been in our place, surely she knows the effect of that much knotty pine on one girl and boy. So keep your fingers crossed. I want out of this fucking wood paneling before I lose my mind.

In what I believe was an an attempt to smooth over their dog waking us up, the new neighbors folded all of our towels that we left overnight in the dryer. Wow. I have now vowed to stop screaming at the top of my lungs: "JUST FUCKING DIE DOG!" whenever the little black wonder starts in.

I also have the opportunity to work as co-Production Designer on a new film with Jen K. that we get paid for! Since I quit the feature due to sketchy contracts and budget issues, this is right on time. Plus, I'm going to a screening for the "Wednesday" film I did this Friday. Eeeeep....my first viewing of my solo Art Direction career.

To wrap up this little post, I will tell you what I did yesterday to my co-worker. The one that loves to call me fat, etc.? He threw a post-it note pad at me and it hit me in the head. Little fact about yours truly: If you hit me in the head, ANYWHERE, then you have just signed over your life to me. I've been known to pick a certain someone up by his neck and take him up a flight of stairs for hitting me with a rolled up ball of socks. But anyways....

I took the post-it note pad and turned around and threw it, totally aiming for his chest. Guess where I got him? His right testicle. Aww, sweet sweet revenge. A dish best served cold, or in this case, a dish best served with a 45 degree angle and decent velocity.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr 5.25 said...

My trousers suddenly feel uncomfortable

9:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home