6.03.2005

Blessings

Okay, when a big turd floats up to the top of your cereal bowl of life, I think it's a good idea to count what's great. So here goes:

- I have a well-paying job that I can tolerate.
- I have a husband who is willing and able to get another job.
- I have a free full body massage scheduled for Sunday because Shelby ROCKS.
- I have 7 bottles of chilled champagne in my fridge and 2 seasons of Sex & The City still to watch.
- I have 2 girl get togethers scheduled during the next months which will include shopping and babies. (Babies, especially my friends and their babies, make my freaking year. And surely if you've been reading this long, you know what shopping does to my groin region.)
- I need a belt for pants that looked like they were airbrushed on last year.
- I have pancakes, endless fruity pancakes at my disposal.

It's not all bad. Despite our financial situation I've got friends, family and my sense of humor. This certainly should keep me in good spirits while we're dealing with the turd floating business of job finding. People in other places have it much worse than us, right?.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home