6.09.2005

Shut the fuck up

I told my therapist today that I felt like just telling people to shut the fuck up. I feel like telling myself that too sometimes.

Today I went and unleashed the full frustration that I've been holding in. I sat down, didn't even say, "Hello, how are you?" It was all "fuck this and fuck that" for an hour. She, being incredible awesome laughed when appropriate and simplified things after that. Bless her.

I get back to the office feeling empowered, when I overhear my PC telling the others that I'm going to get most of her job duties because she's being transferred. To say I left bawling to walk amongst the dumpsters for awhile, would be an understatement.

The bonus? I got a free small frappacino because the check out girl couldn't figure out how to make my debit card work. FINALLY, I fucked Starbucks over! After all those crappy cold Cafe Mochas, I get my revenge!

I need a nap.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr 5.25 said...

personally i favor vanilla bean frappachinos

3:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home