6.09.2005

Doog Socat

All week, every single night, I have felt totally drained by this job. My boss has been having me do little tasks all day long, the phone calls never stop with requests that have me running all over creation and today he has the nerve to ream my ass because I parked in his spot while he's on the beach in Florida. Christ.

You could say I'm burnt the fuck out. I should have quit a long time ago, and had another job came available I would have. But it looks like yet another position I tried for isn't calling me back so I'm stuck, still. Ugh.

I never thought my love of the show COPS would come in handy. But because this director has hired 2 white, middle class girls from the mid-west to do Production Design on a Boyz in the Hood type film complete with crackhouses, well....COPS it is!

Tomorrow I'm calling in "sick" though, and I can't wait. I'm going to the beach, picking up my pottery I painted and not answering a god damn office phone for an entire day. Woo-hoo!

1 Comments:

Blogger darren e. logan said...

the tacos are good, yez?
you lika the tacos?

10:32 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home