6.03.2005

Mitch

My friend asked me if I wanted a frozen banana. I said, "No. But I want a regular banana later, so...yes."

I got turned onto Mitch Hedberg by 2 different people in the same month. One was the little cutie at the coffeeshop, who made me take her laptop over to my table and listen to his full routine. Then I worked on a couple films with guys that could quote his comedy routines complete with his brand of slow stoner delivery. Both of which caused me to lose my shit until I was almost crying. However, by the time I got around to getting tickets for his show, he sadly passed away in late March.

Now, I've got 2 hours of routines saved on my work computer to get me through weeks like this one.

P.S. This is what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R were eliminated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home