6.01.2005

Farts

Thanx for all the good compliments on the new blog design! Joelle rocks, what can I say?

I thought I'd share a few tidbits with you today, some things I've learned lately.

1.) This is the best cookbook I've ever used. I have not been let down once by any of the recipes. They are easy enough for those of you who don't love cooking or don't know how, and fancy enough to entice those of you who got your cooking skillz to pay da' billz. The bonus for those of you looking to be healthy or lose weight? Every single meal is completely balanced in protein/carbs/fat and actually fills you up if you eat the right portion size. L-O-V-E it. It doesn't even go on the shelf, it sits on my counter because I use it almost daily.

2.) Do not eat scrambled egg whites every morning unless you want your pants and your cubicle to smell like a slaughterhouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home