3.18.2005

You make me feel like dancing

Some ramblings that make me happy....

1.) If you like rock and you haven't got the new Mars Volta CD "Frances the Mute," then I can only pity your delicate ears for not being able to hear the perfection that is this album. theMan picked me up a copy last night....crap, someone get me some freaking tickets to their next show!

2.) The film Project with Jen K. is going great. I couldn't be more in love with the fact that she doesn't mind my incessant list-making and she barely flinches everytime I shout out my anal retentive "PLEASE GOD DON'T BE PUTTING THINGS NEAR THE WATER HEATER FOR GOD'S SAKE!" Although after spending last night in the cold trying to build, I've caught the sniffles. But fear not wood! Me and you shall do battle again this coming fortnight!

3.) The Animation Project with Jzn was so great last night that while we were writing dialogue, we were actually causing ourselves to guffaw out loud. Hopefully our viewers will have the same reaction.

4.) Big fat weekend planned involving fondue, cordless drilling, Orgazmo, a kegerator full of locally brewed beer and shopping. My god, the possibilities.

5.) It's Friday at 3:17 p.m., my boss is in Florida, theMan has left me the car so I don't have to take the train with all the other grumblies at rush hour and I just downed a Grande Chai (non-fat thank you very much) Latte. Awwww.

I could type all night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home