3.08.2005

Happy Birthday Erica!

In honor of my cousin/sister/best friend/diet partner/therapy analyzer/one of the only sane people in my family, I will now present a slideshow of her lovely life through the art of pictures.

(Since she is dieting with me, the order is backwards so we get skinnier as the pictures go by.)

-A fellow Halloween supporter.
-What beer and bubble bath will do in a $300 a night hotel room.
-See?! She even dressed up for our wedding!
-I think we were separated at birth.
-Hot pants on a summer afternoon.
-Discussing world politics, I'm sure.
-Turkey Run, a home away from home.
-Us in our bikinis.
-Erica, may you always be this excited at your birthday party!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. T said...

YOU ARE THE GREATEST! Thank you so much!

7:16 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home