3.15.2005

Moo-cakes

I get several phone calls a day from my sister, yesterday being no different, which I thoroughly enjoy. We likes to talkie, ya see. Sometimes it's just to pass on info, like she was watching people strip a car in less than 2 minutes in front of their house or that she picked up a new name brand sweater for only $20 at some bargain place. (We don't pass up a sale.)

Last night being no different, she called because she just had to tell our pal Jzn a new phrase she learned from some breakdancing homies in her 'hood. So I told her I had to share it with you all, just so you can be that hip as well.

And thus I present to you: "Keep yo' game tight, playa."

You can make up the context it's used in at your will. I plan on slapping theMan on the ass when he's on the way to the bathroom and dispensing with the phrase so he remembers not to pee on the floor.

This morning I wake up and have this in my email from her.....Rocket Man. Sis, when are you coming home!?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home