3.18.2005

Hired Help

I've decided to go more personal on this blog. What's that you say, Kitten? More personal that rehashing every therapy appointment? More personal than telling us the placement of each skeleton on the Halloween undies you're currently sporting?

Yea well, but more personal in a "not using blogger template" kind of way. I've enlisted the talented Joelle from Moxie Designs to spruce the place up a bit. I've got some graphics I'm going to use from a couple of my favorite artists and just because I know it's killing you, I've even given you a hint at the top of what the theme is going to be based around.....go on, give it a look. Right under "Just My Blog."

I have to wait 4 to 5 weeks though because Joelle is in that high of demand! But I can wait, however, every single day that I have to see this color scheme makes me that much more excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home