3.13.2005

I got a slick reputation for handlin' broads

Damn, what a great weekend.

Saturday, my cousin/sister/best buddy came up for a Peter makeover (that sounds dirty, doesn't it?) If you want to see the full transformation go here She was definitly yet another satisfied customer.

We talked, went out to eat and made her even more gorgeous! How can that be a bad time??

Today, I had to work some overtime, but thankfully I got to do it in my pj's at home. And I didn't have to miss meeting up with Jen K. for film planning discussions over a White Chocolate Mocha. Starbucks can suck it though. I'll take my litte cafe over them anydays.

As Dave Letterman once said to Paul on his show:
Dave: "Paul, when you think of Starbucks, what do you think of?"
Paul: "Fine, quality coffee?"
Dave: "Yea, well apparently they aren't in that business anymore."

Anyways, just a little recap. I don't feel as though I've been very entertaining to you readers. I'll see what I can do. At least I finally changed my random pic! ;)

Nighty-night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home