3.11.2005

Blogger Blows

I had several posts stirring around in my head recently, topics I thought would maybe cause a chuckle or at least some conversation for you guys, but because I couldn't get into Blogger for two whole days, I was cut off. You know how people didn't need cell phones 5 or so years ago but now we feel weird or anxious when we forget them at home? I guess I've now grown that way with Blogger. Sad really.

So this post is sorta boring, just telling you what I'm up too kind of post. But the topics are things I'm freaking stoked about.

Things have suddenly turned quite frantic for me. Jen K., lovely director that she is, has made me Art Director on her latest film. We've created a monster set too which has to be built in a month. (32 feet long, 12 feet high) It's the largest thing I've ever built. I'll try to post pictures when I get enough sleep to remember how to take them. There have been a few late nights, but it's the kind of late nights you don't mind. Like staying up watching a good movie or talking to an old friend over coffee? Yea, like that.

Also, my partner in crime Jzn & I have been working on a short animated series the past month too. Last night before I picked up the paint brush to work on the set, we got to type "THE END" on our first ever script for Episode One. Awwwww, feels so good.

Of course all these things leave my dishes piled up and more than a few nights trying to eat something healthy from take-out places. However, I'm now on DAY 40 of project "eat healthy or be fucking insane" and it's going swimmingly. Plus, I'm now down to every two weeks for therapy appointments. So yea, I feel good.

Okay, back to pictures, my rants on sex and scary government related links tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home