1.07.2005

Good eats

Before I go any further I did write the Senator responsible for the bill in my previous post. It was a mixture of "What on earth could we possible benefit from knowing, let alone law enforcers knowing, when a woman miscarries?" and "What in the name of all that's fucking holy is wrong with you?" It's only too bad I didn't get Darren's comment before I sent it.

Secondly, the good eating process I tried this week has worked beautifully. I only diverted twice when I woke up too late to make breakfast. So I grabbed a muffin and a coffee. However, I know it wasn't a great choice nutritionally, I didn't make myself feel guilty for it. Other than that I conquered the following recipes successfully and tastefully this week: Seared Ahi with Pico de Gallo, Taco Pasta Salad, spaghetti with turkey meatballs, Italian turkey burger, Zesty Italian Chicken, Chicken Cesear Wrap, Tropical Tuna Salad and plenty of soy yogurt and oranges thrown in for snacks. Wooo hoooo!

I think I figured out a couple secrets of how people eat like this all the time. Always have the supplies you need, make things taste good instead of bland and you won't miss McDonald's, and pre-make/freeze as much as you can on the weekend so when you're tired from work during the week it's easier to throw together.

Mood-wise I've felt calm all week. theMan made the comment that he likes the day I go to therapy because I seem more at peace. And so far I've held on to that feeling today as well. Slow and steady.....

Weekend plans? Well, grocery shopping, maybe some used book shopping and just vegging out. We're still holding on to this cold, so being in 7 inches of snow is not the best idea methinks. Hope you guys are all well and warm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home