1.04.2005

Why I'm not in charge of foreign relations

I decided to turn off my "Ignore Those Not On My Friends List" button and here is what I got. Unprompted and unsolicited by me. I shit you not.

murtadaf: saddam is hero
mistressfoy: okay, why is that?
mistressfoy: i'm curious....why did you IM me of all people?
murtadaf: we will change name of republic of iraq to saddamstan
mistressfoy: how about Sadam-a-lama-ding-dong ville?
murtadaf: i am chating alot as weel as you
murtadaf: saddam is not arrested his sons are alive and all iraqi leadership too all what we have seen were pioneer masks and saddam has allowed usarmy to enter iraqi cities for stop air raids because no equally in air force he selcted gurilla war hence huge loses in usarmy
mistressfoy: that has a nice ring to it
murtadaf: yes
mistressfoy: I'm curious? Are you the mayor of Crazytown by chance?
murtadaf: (Repeated foreign language here)
mistressfoy: apparently so
murtadaf: yes

Cripes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Jent said...

The man makes a good point.

5:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home