1.04.2005

Yum

I should clarify 2 things. One: The cuties to the right are my pals babies, Nigel & Stella. I could eat them up they are so cute. But babies aren't on my new diet, so they are safe.

Two: I'm not on a "diet" per say. I'm not limiting my food portions to tiny squares or eating salads constantly. To be more specific, I'm trying like hell to eat whole, mostly organic, foods that I prepare or that I at least can tell you what all the ingredients are. So I'm staying away from high fructrose corn syrup, meat with hormones, etc. and processed foods. So far so good. Although I didn't eat wheat pasta last night because I bought the wrong stuff. Sue me.

It's sorta expensive to get organically grown meats and such, but so is dropping $10 a meal on Chipotle. I figure it evens out eventually.

However, I am trying to control the portions a little. Mostly by measuring stuff out and not making tons of extras. It's really not been a hassle so far. It's actually kinda fun. And I love to cook, especially foods that seem complicated. I also love to cook for other people. So if I perfect tonight's "Seared Ahi with Pico de Gallo", my chilli is going to have competition for the "Titty Fuck and a Colt 45" award.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home