12.02.2004

You dare me?

I came back from my appointment today and my PC (psychotic co-worker) gave me HUGE attitude immediately upon arrival. Then she left for the day because, well, I guess she just was "OVERWHELMED." (Due to her previous outbreak I can no longer type that word except in all caps. Hee hee.)

So I roll my eyes and I tell theMan that nothing can bother me on the day of therapy! I'm enpowered woman on that day above all days! Well, I didn't really mean that as a challenge, k?

We've been busy at work and I put a project to the side a little. I'm not proud, but it's not life threatening. So my boss, Asshole Von Drunkenstein, finds out and then lectures me on not caring about the business and that he's going to have to lay people off and he can fire me if he wants, blah blah blah. If I'm not happy I should get a new job. My favorite line though? He's not used to people not liking him and it seems like I don't like him that much. That his past employees get along with him great when he sees them now. (You'll notice the key words "past" and "now" in that sentence.)

My entire take on my current job: I like to think of my boss as the asshole rich uncle you try not to piss off so he doesn't write you out of the will. Does that show I care enough?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home