12.22.2004

Naughty or Nice?

Our last day in Alba-ma-quer-key was a great end to a fabulous trip. Started the day with a tram ride up a 10,000 foot mountain top. Had a bloody mary overlooking the edge and nearly lost my cookies every time I got remotely close to the side of the mountains.

Mid-day we went to Old Town but since it was so cold and we weren't in the mood to shop, we didn't stay too long. So we hit up the hotel for hot tubbing and relaxing.

And finally, and I honestly cannot believe I'm writingg this but here goes...we went to TD's Show Club for some seriously hot stripper action. Most of the girls in there were down right gorgeous. I'm not kidding. I was expecting dank crack ho's, but these women were beautiful. Even the club was nice and the staff sorta made you feel taken care of. I've never been to a strip club before, and neither had theMan but I certainly plan on visiting them more often while traveling.

We had our eye on this absolutely stunning waitress who had an ass that wouldn't quit, but she wasn't a dancer so theMan paid for me to get a lapdance from this EXTREMELY hot Asian woman. And my god, I don't necessarily go the way of the vagina, but she had the softest skin I have ever felt. And her rubbing her tan boobies on my crotch and face while licking my chest, wasn't a bad way to end the evening. Not to mention looking over and seeing theMan gazing upon us. Hee hee. I think I'm on Santa's naughty list.

There are more pics in the album, but sadly none of the strip club. Go here.

So now, we sit in the airport for the next 2 hours and await our chariot back to Chi-town. Where it's 5 degrees and cold as hell. Ho ho ho.

1 Comments:

Blogger darren e. logan said...

yay! someone else i know has been on sandia!
on the north side of the restaurant/tram-station (just to the north) where the trail starts to follow the ridge is where i saw that mountain lion.too cool. did ya see any mule deer, etc. when up there? we had one walk up & over the ridge right thru the open area between the rest. & trail.
i miss that place.
remimd me to show you my pics sometime.

12:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home