12.21.2004

Hola, mi amigos!

Reporting for duty from a hotel in Alba-ma-ker-key, New Mexico. My god, where to start. First of all, it's absolutely breathtaking here. I can't tell you the number of times we've driven in the mountains in complete silence just taking it all in. And did I mention that even the Wendy's offer green chile cheeseburgers. So um, I'm not coming back.

I've updated a few photos in a new album here. I'll explain the pics a little more in detail when I return.

Highlights: Walking across the mexican border with my aunt and hearing her deal with the local vendors. Driving through Lincoln National Forest over mountains at 8,000 feet. Pulling off on side roads to see deer and pee and be surrounded in silence. Standing on a flatbed train car while it pulls me through the desert landscape. Drinking Pina Coladas with tequila surrounded by my friends and family.

I could go on, but it's breakfast time!
Smooches-Kitten

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home