8.30.2004

Lost In Translation

For those of you who don't speak Kitten-Drunk-ese...let's translate last night's transmission.

Yesterday I made chicken chilli which apparently is better than a Colt 45 and a titty fuck to some of my friends. For the recipe, please drop me a line. We also then decided to hit up a birthday party of some co-workers of Jen K.

LaToya, who strangely enough shares a birthday with Michael Jackson, is a rockin' chick who can throw a freaking party!! Many drinks were shared and I even got to show my dominoe skills to some party goers. My only regret was not being able to slam my last piece down and yell "Dominoe Muthafucker!"

At one point in the evening LaToya, Wanda (her hip roommate) and Jen K. were quoting and acting out scenes from "What's Love Got To Do With It" and I think I peed a little from laughing my ass off.

Yum.

I ended the evening by stripping down to my undies and dancing to a Michael Jackson marathon on MTV2. You know that dance you can do when you know nobody is looking? Yea, I was balls out rockin' the hiz-ouse in my skivvies. "I wanna rock wit chu...all night!" Halfway through my interpretive dance, I spotted theMan peeking out from the door. He seemed to be watching in amazement and disbelief before shaking his head and going to bed.

Today, well I'm nursing a hangover but it's all good in the Sizzlerhood. How you guys doin'?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home