8.26.2004

I'm bored

Some things about me, because I'm vain and bored to tears at my job today.

1. I live in a state of constant denial.
2. I'm a tall glass of cocksucker.
3. I'd prefer to wear a skirt than any other article of clothing.
4. When I paint my toes, it's an event in my house, and lasts usually 45 minutes.
5. It's one of my only beauty routines I take my time on.
6. I am easily persuaded.
7. My favorite color is the sky when it is deep blue without clouds.
8. But my favorite weather is gloomy and rainy but warm.
9. I have a lot of good memories with warm rain involved.
10. I hate socks.
11. From April until October, I wear only flip-flops.
12. They turn the bottoms of my feet dark black.
13. Speaking of toes, they are now chrome purple.
14. I have movies that I watch over and over.
15. But I have to watch them alone to really enjoy them.
16. I use "FUCK" in almost every sentence I speak.
17. It does not bother me in the least that I do this at work.
18. However, I do not use that word in front of my grandma.
19. I hate opera music, it makes me want to swerve into oncoming traffic.
20. However, I secretly love hip-hop much to my husband's disgust.
21. But only hip-hop with retarded lyrics.
22. I want to be a comic book letterer in my next life.
23. I also want to be a skinny comic book letterer in that life.
24. I cannot watch rape scenes in movies without becoming physically ill.
25. I have never seen the following movies: Gremlins, Goonies, Star Wars or Reservoir Dogs.
26. However, I have seen Better Off Dead, Amazon Women From the Moon, and almost every episode of the original Twilight Zone and Star Trek.
27. I was a can of deoderant for Halloween when I was 10.
28. I have no idea what to be this year.
29. Halloween is almost 2 months away.
30. I'm already bored of this list...good-bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home