8.29.2004

Damn, that's nasty

Rodney said my chilli was better than a titty fuck and a Colt 45. That's probably my highest compliment I've ever got.

I'm drunk. It's 11:53 p.m. on a Sunday night and I've had 3 rum & cranberry juices plus multiple smoothies & Asti drinks. So I thought I'd write and see what happens.

Rodney said my chilli was good. theMan wasn't real pissed that I was drunk when I got home from a birthday party we went to in Homboldt Park. It was LaToya's birthday and she had a party with Wanda at her apartment. I played dominoes and almost won. I gave hi-5's to people I didn't know and I danced to "Thriller". Happy Birthday LaToya!!!!

Annie Mae, have some cake Annie Mae!

Guess what? Michael Jackson: "I wanna rock with you!" is on MTV2!!!! I'm dancing in my underwear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home