8.27.2004

Friday Five

How about some Friday Fives? I mean, come on. What else do you have to do?

1. When was the last time you laughed?

Out loud? Like a guffaw? Last night watching "Tough Crowd" on Comedy Central. The only white guy on the show retorted to an insult from a black guy with, "The only reason you're on the show is for color."

2. Who was the last person you had an argument with?

Rodney over his amazing ability to be the biggest pussy in the western hemisphere when it comes to women and saying no to "nasty nachos". ;)

3. Who was the last person you emailed?

I sent a reply to that nice person who keeps sending me information on making my penis grow so I can pleasure my woman. Yes, that's important.

4. When was the last time you bathed?
Last night because the only possible way to get to sleep in this god forsaking humidity is to shower in ice cold water, jump out stark naked and plop yourself down on the bed in front of fan until you pass out from exhaustion.

5. What was the last thing you ate?
Soy yogurt and string cheese at about 2:30. Nothing witty about that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Soy yogurt and string cheese? Is someone dieting again? I hope so, because that sounds pretty gross if you were eating it for no other reason.

7:05 PM

 
Blogger Kitten said...

Honey, when ain't I dieting? ;) Yea, actually more like trying a diet completely of foods with no preservatives, all organic including all meat that's free-range or whatever the term those hippies use at Whole Foods. And for the record, the soy yogurt is damn good. I got the vanilla truffle for anyone wanting to give it a shot!

8:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home