8.27.2004

Here comes the bride

So yea. I gotta be a zombie bride in a week because the grand finale of our little film is a big ol' wedding, dead-style. So I looked around online, I used my pal Jennifer's past attempts at inspiration and came up with a veil all on my own!



Now boys, you may not realize it, but wedding shops like to sell veils to unsuspecting young brides for anywhere from $100-$300 dollars a piece! When if you make it yourself, it's about $8.00 give or take.

I didn't get to wear a veil in my actual wedding, so I had a little fun playing dress-up. Of course, this veil will be blood splattered. Aw, all that hard work. But now I need your opinions, stick with the white veil, or go black??

Your thoughts?

3 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. T said...

If you want to see the blood splattering, which is a great effect, you better stick with the white one!

12:18 PM

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

Who ever thought that the answer would be, "Where white so the blood shows up better"?

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Kitten said...

Ha ha ha ha! Good point! I think white too...black just looks too gothic. Now, your opinions: Arm bands or not? I'm almost thinking no.

2:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home