8.17.2004

You're god damn right

Last night, oh last night. We filmed a major scene with full make-up and all and it went off without a hitch (well, minus a minor concussion for Ash and the walls falling down on occasion). I'll post pics tonight.

The scene is where I get taken to the "zombie compound" to die. Let me tell you, it was fucking fun!!! I don't know why I was so worried about being in front of the camera. I got to fight and scream and be thrown around and covered in gore, hell yes! I ended up walking away with a blood soaked bra and undies, 2 scraped knees, and tons of great footage. It really started to feel like we'd filmed a zombie movie. Like I said, pics to come tonight.

After that we headed over to Trader Todd's for some half-off Voodoo Chicken and good times with friends. This birthday week is really starting to beat guts!

Yowza!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home