8.16.2004

Irish Funeral, aye aye

Yummy. Delicious weekend had by your old pal, Kitten. Friday we did our own version of a Pub Crawl in Lincoln Square. Jen K., Jzn, theMan & I hit up 3 bars before we stumbled home. Unfortunately our old favorite, Ricochet's turned out to be really lame now and more expensive. But our new love, the Claddagh Ring is still No. 1 though. The bartender is a cutie who's quick with the Irish Funerals!! Jzn even joined us in the drinking...sorry buddy. After Jen K. asked the back room at the bar if they were drinking American beer & reminding them never to forget about 9/11 (as she backed out of the room with her hand in the "jerking off" motion) we thought it best to head home. We ended up locking Jzn in the bathroom, standing in the shower (fully clothed & no water, it just seemed like a nice place to stand) and forcing him to drink Vodka while giggling like school girls. He puked, but I think he still had fun. :)

Saturday we kicked it at home mostly, filmed a scene for the movie and watched movies. I rented "Pieces of April" and was really impressed. Maybe it's more for chicks, I don't know, but I thought it was damn good. You should check it out.

Sunday I had to run a bunch of errands for the movie at the Fantasy Store, Wal-Mart (which I make it a point never to shop in, but they have the tarp we needed, fuckers), and Target. Then we kicked it over at the pal's house working on the big zombie compound scene we're filming this week. Basically the basement is freaking scary looking now. I think it's inspired a possible haunted house for the Halloween party this year. We also changed up the zombie make-up so it's not as yellow. Jen K. is seriously an artiste when it comes to make-up. She never fails to amaze me. I think we finally got something we love and it looks even scarier than the Zombie-Simpson look we had before.

Finished the night by making Thai Iced Teas (YUM!) and chatting it up. Aw, good times.

This week is my birthday week and I'm stoked. We're filming a big scene tonight with me finally getting to enjoy some of that make-up. Wednesday we're all going out to eat and to Brian's show, then Saturday my family is coming up for the Air & Water show. Weeeeeeeeee!

3 Comments:

Blogger darren e. logan said...

i love Pieces of April. that was a really good movie.
so, yeah...it's not just for chicks i guess...even though some of my girlfriends swear that I'm a lesbian in a man's body...so maybe i don't count as yer typical male watcher :)

9:12 AM

 
Blogger Kitten said...

A very manly lesbian stuck in a man's body, no less.

;)

9:21 AM

 
Blogger darren e. logan said...

awh yeah.... hehehe...

12:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home