8.19.2004

Oh what a night

Here is some photographic evidence of the best 26th Birthday this Kitten has ever had!






I started my big day off with tons of emails, IM's and calls from my friends and family from all over, a birthday thread from the IAK boys, then I get a gorgeous bunch of flowers from my GWO girls, followed by a kick ass birthday film card movie thingy from Jen K. which made me laugh out loud, all before I got to leave a 1/2 hour early from work!!!!

After work, theMan surprised me with some lovely flowers too. (Are you about to pass out from the sheer warm fuzzys? I am.) We then headed to the Raw Bar for some downright yummy seafood. My goodness, the crispy salmon is da' bomb. Jzn bought me a birthday martini with pomegrante juice, brown sugar, vodka & a cherry & my god was it delicious!

After the meal, the waiter brought us a free birthday shot for me in a martini glass on fire!! After it cooled it tasted and smelled like roasted marshmellows. I believe they said it was the number 43 in spanish. Never heard of it, plus the brought each of my homies shots as well which tasted like fruit punch. Needless to say, we left feeling really really happy.

We then drove to Odd Obsession but it was closed, so we picked up an ice cream cake and headed back home.

Once we'd stuffed ourselves silly we hit up the Double Door to see our pal Brian's band, Buried at Sea, play. Brian hooked me up with a free shirt and gee, I felt like the coolest birthday girl on the block! ESPECIALLY after they rocked my fuckin' socks off when they got on stage. I think they say the play at 666 decibels and I'd say, yes. It was music that seems to make one think it would be played on your descent into hell.

We ended the night drinking a few beers, running in the rain and watching a movie. All to come home to my cuddly man-bear.

You can go to my album for more pics.

Thanx again everyone, you guys make me feel so good. Smooches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home