7.07.2003

It's official. Everything from Sweden has been declared good. And why, you ask? Because these guys (In Flames) make me hard.

Saw them last night and talk about a great show. Great music, great crowd response, even impressive lights. Fabulous! Another experience I had this weekend that I thought I would share is this movie: Capturing the Friedmans An insightful but creepy look at a family where 2 of the members were convicted of sodomy with children. Believe it or not, you actually giggle nervously at points during this movie.

Had an awesome July 4th break. I got to get away from the work, hang out with friends all weekend and have a good time, and of course, see some kick ass swedish metal! Woo Hoo! One thing I learned at the show....I love chicks who smoke and big fat men with super long hair. I can picture them now. Sitting on the edge of their bed, naked, brushing through it so it will blow-dry straight. God damn it.....

Guess what? The Lord has smiled upon me....Freddy Vs. Jason August 15th, 3 days before my birthday. The perfect present? Possibly.....unless the Leprechan shows up and kicks both their ass. Ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home