7.02.2003

  • Mandatory reading for the human race
  • Okay, so that was a pretty depressing post before so I thought I'd lift some spirits with one of my favorite authors. If you haven't looked into Neil, baby, what are you waiting for?

    Also, it's almost July 4th. Now, I could give 2 shits about patriotism and all that such business. To quote the prophet Bill Hicks "My parents just happened to fuck here, I didn't choose to be born here. It's a round world last time I checked." But it does mean we get a day off work. Which will allow us to go check out the new Apple Store on Michigan Avenue like the nerds we are!
  • Slap my ass and call me Pappy!
  • Weeeeeeeee!

  • Fun games to take you away from reality for awhile
  • Here's another present from me to you. The egg game is my favorite.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home