6.17.2003

So it was an awesome weekend. Friday, nothing but sleep. Saturday, sand, sun, my baby and some doggy watching. Sunday, gay men's softball league, sunburns, Frida and hanging out with homies. Weeeeeee! I like those kinds of weekends. Action packed and full of things I like to do. Well, except sunburns. Unfortunately it was preparing me for a week of being screamed at by a dictator with the self-control of a pissed off hissing cockroach and the people skills of a troll. Why people think you will work really hard and well for them if they are complete buttheads, I have no idea. Can I just interject that Radiohead is pure genius. Sorry, MTV2 in the background. AnywaysToday in the paper there was an article pleading for people to write to the leader of Iran to tell him that he is not a representative of God and to leave his position in their government.

The good thing about today is that I started the day listening to some guy growling on the train. It was so startling that everyone who got on the train immediately tried not to look in that direction. You know something is good if people are trying to hide the fact that it exists.