6.12.2003

Okay, so I've thought it over. I was just going to say screw it and not do this after all. Seems like the other blogs I am interested in are by people that are interesting. So hey, maybe I don't qualify for you but I'm going to go ahead and do this anyways. If anything it can be a diversion from work, or hey, theraputic. So here goes:

Topics for today: Whenever I hear news that is scary or that I don't agree with I get all anxious inside. For instance, news about the PATRIOT act? Crimes in other countries their government is doing to their people? It's such a frustrating and hopeless feeling. Oh well...I suppose if the news produced a good feeling, it wouldn't make anyone have any kind of reaction towards it to change it. Village Voice Article

Another topic on my mind: Bloody noses. I have had one off and on all day. It's annoying but fun to see my co-workers reactions when I'm sitting here typing reports with kleenex in my nose. Hey, there's a good way to get people to leave you alone. If only it worked for stopping phone calls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home