6.27.2003

  • Stuct.com
  • So I thought I'd also add a great site I just found...... Be sure to check out the bumper sticker: Fat chicks=Good Head. Truly words of wisdom.

  • Article Here
  • See what happens when you try to do the Lord's work?

    A Washington Heights woman who drowned one of her 4-year-old twin daughters as part of an exorcism pleaded guilty by reason of mental defect Wednesday to the 2001 slaying. Sabrina Wright, 31, admitted that on Nov. 13, 2001, she thought her daughter, whom she called Sinifagance and was also known as Betty, was possessed by the devil. "I put her in the tub and tried to bless her," said Wright, whose attorney said she was on tranquilizers and anti-psychotic medications. "And you held her under the water?" asked State Supreme Court Justice Daniel Fitzgerald.

    "Too long," Wright said.

    Gee, you think?

  • Rate My Poo
  • Fuck man, fuck.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home