6.12.2003

I had an idea on the train inspired by one of my favorite books by John Waters. He lists his favorite things, which I may do at a later date. But now I'm going to list a few of the things I would want with me that would make me happy when I'm stuck on the train on my way home. (For those of you not from Chicago, I take the L train to and fro work daily. Sometimes it's excrutiatingly slow and sometimes it stalls for no reason with no chance to get out. So you have to sit there and wait and wait). Here they are in no particular order:
1.) Complete loss of power to all cell phones.
2.) Old ladies that say "God damn" every other sentence.
3.) A seat to myself
4.) The crazy lady that stands on the seats and yells at herself.
5.) An obese man snoring.
6.) Head-explody powers
7.) At least 2 people with Tourette's at opposites of the train.
8.) An extremely irrate businessman glancing at his watch and sighing heavily
9.) Our IPOD
10.) A hispanic couple making out in front of their kid

Yea, that would about do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home