6.27.2003

Well, it's been awhile. My apologies.....this weather is keeping me away from the com-pooter too much. Must get back to my blogging duties. (I act like I'm keeping millions entertained). If you haven't already, go to www.fark.com to get all the latest articles and such. Funny funny stuff.

So what's new? Well, not a lot. My boss has been gone a lot lately. So I had a peaceful week at work. Whatever it was, it has done his mood a world of good.

A friend of mine felt her baby move for the first time. She's 4 months along now. I think that is the coolest thing even though I can't imagine it. A lot of my pals are either pregnant, trying or getting ready to try. The baby fever is spreading......eeeeeeee. Not for us though, not yet.

Last night we went to Olive Garden. It was odd though, since almost everyone who was eating there was Hispanic. I'm not sure what that means......maybe we wandered into a glitch in the Matrix? Hmmmm.....

And on that note, I now present to you one of my favorite lines from a movie. The movie, Spaceballs. The scene, soliders are "combing" the desert looking for the princess. The camera focuses on 2 black guys with a pic. When asked if they've found anything they reply, "Man, we ain't found shit."

Thank you, thank you very much.