6.21.2008

All Party, All the Time

We are avid iTunes Radio listeners. Tonight though, I found a GOLDMINE. Under POP, then "All Party Tunes - Party 181" is your station of choice. Trust me. It's "perfect party music" and if "Let's Talk About Sex" by Salt n Peppa or "Double Dutch Bus" are yo' thang...CLICK ON IT.

Ladies, all the ladies, louder now, help me out, come on ALL THE LADIES!

At 128 kbps I've been rocking out to Prince, Justin Timberlake, disco...I could go on. In fact, I watched Soul Train today with Coen and family and for some reason, since then I've felt like dancing really awkwardly down the middle of 2 lines of other awkwardly dressed, but beautiful people. Which leads me to....

I've been thinking. We didn't have a 10 year high school reunion and for some reason this has pissed me off. I think mostly because I Just wanted the opportunity like every other person on in the Midwest (at least) to get drunk (legally this time) and see how everyone has aged that I used to be so afraid of. I'm crossing my fingers for a 15 year, and I hope everything listed here happens to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home