6.06.2008

3 Things

Things that make me happy today:

1. Instant oatmeal. Especially when you go through 3 outfit changes because it's humid as gym nut sacks and your specialty is "layering". So not a helpful clothing style in this weather.

2. Shorts, perfect for my age and thigh circumference on sale for $9.80. Target, I love thee.

3. Near maternity style summer dresses are all the rage. Because people, I'm all about the gut right now. The gut hanging over everything. Gross. Best to keep it under wraps and still stay cool. All for $12.00!

Thing that I am very sorry today:

1. Missing two of my dear friends birthdays this weekend because I can't get to them.

2. Waiting a year to get my thyroid checked! WTF! In 2007 I was all UP ON IT. Called them today just to make an appointment and got a lecture. I'm hoping it's off so I can fix it and get this weight under control. Like Janet Jackson CONTROL. Seriously. However, I have a feeling it's just because I've ate like a pig. Chicago, your restaurants taunt me!

Thing that make me wish I was rich today:

The new shoe store about to overtake the space where this uppity overpriced kids clothing store was who also employed bitches. Yay for shoes! Boo to $25.00 onesies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home