5.29.2008

Dreaming of You

Man, it's not like I've been feeling uninspired because I'm not. I'm photographing, drawing, reading constantly but when I get to this "new post" screen I just freeze up.

I want to tell you about me, but there is nothing to tell. I'm not pregnant. Weight Watchers didn't work (my fault, it's a great program) so I'm the heaviest I've been in a long while and longing for exercise that isn't in a gym to cure it. I'm surrounded by friends and I'm taking advantage of the weekends by exploring Chicago. My family is just as insane, but loving, as always and may have possibly inspired me to write a book or at least a graphic novel about them. I adore my job and my coworkers.

But...yea, that's it. So how are you all?

I must say, 2008 has been one of the better years of my life in the last decade. 8 is my lucky number so I had high hopes, but when theMan went to the ER on 1/1/08 I thought, "eeep...maybe not." Turns out it was a blessing as it gave him time to devote to photography, which he is now earning money from. I've read some life-changing books. I've developed some deep friendships. I've earned more money and spent it wisely.

Not only do I turn 30 this year, but I will also celebrate 10 years of marriage with theMan. We have a trip planned the week after, since my new niece/nephew will be here on our actual anniversary. I can't wait for October, but I don't want to rush it.

Basically, I'm happy. I can't wait to see what's next but oh how I'm finally learning to enjoy the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home