4.07.2008

Walking Through Cemeteries

Oh Hai! Want to know how I spent my Friday night? Lol Catz and "Fail" pictures on GIS. So much for the media cleanse.

So of course Saturday and Sunday had to make up for that and boy did it. Boy Howdy! That's such a great phrase, isn't it? I think we need to reintroduce a phrase once a week. Who's with me? Because I certainly need more to my vocabulary than "FUCK" every other sentence/word/breath.

Anyways, where was I? Oh yes. OH man, I just looked down and I have my dog's hair in my cleavage. How does that even happen? Wait, I know, it's because his g-d hair is EVERYWHERE IN OUR HOUSE. I refuse to complain about this weather because it's gorgeous and finally sunny and allowing me to wear capris and peep-toe flats. But I will just utter a tiny little, "oh poop" since it's making our dog blow his coat like a well....er....a hairy thing losing its hair. So there.

What did you say? Did you just utter "man, they must be giving away free coffee at Kitten's work today because she is a spastic mess?" If that was you and you did, well you sir would be RIGHT!

Ohhh, shiny things....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home