3.25.2008

Failed, again

I just cancelled my subscription to Weight Watchers.  So far I have lost 8.8 lbs. since Feb. 1.My goal was to lose 20 lbs. by June 1st.  Over the past 3 weeks my mood, commitment, and overall outlook has been rapidly declining.  I haven't been tracking what I'm eating, I'm not getting enough water or vegetables and I only recently started exercising.

I hate wasting money so I'm giving myself until April 10th (when my subscription runs out) to get back into it or forget it.  If I forget it, then I'm using the money for therapy again.  Seems like I need to get my shit together, one way or another.

It's a great program, but I don't know.  I think I'm just down.  So maybe by April 10th I'll get back in there.

We've joined a gym so I am doing something.  I just feel like a giant asshole lately honestly.  A giant, fat, lazy asshole who is wasting $65.00/3 months.  Someone slap me.  I'm annoying even myself.

Bonus: Media cleanse is going surprisingly well.  I'm finding I'm very productive at work, I've been tearing through new books and magazines, and I feel like I have more time in general.  Now if I could only use it for eating properly.  Ugh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, just happened across your blog while doing some searching.

I want to encourage you to continue forward in your weight loss attempt. I know that I have"failed again" many times and I think I know why I have failed - maybe it will resonate with you.

I try to do too much at once. Strict diet, exercise program made for someone younger and lighter, etc.

I am now trying to take a more balanced approach. Maybe that might work for you?

Anyway, good luck! And don't give up! We can do it!

- Adam

7:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home