3.12.2008

More Co-worker stories

From an IM with co-workers:

DD: There is no such thing as Holy Thursday!?

A: Don’t ever question my knowledge of Holy Week. When I am not busy hating my catholic religion, I am busy studying it, in order to find new ways to hate it. But not Holy Week. It’s the only time I don’t drink goat’s blood. So suck on that!

Me: But what I can't figure out is why do they call it Good Friday when it was “not so good” for the Jesus?

A: It was supposed to be good for all of us; for that is the day we were cleansed of all sins and started anew, until all of those heathens blew in with their homosexuality and recreational abortions.

Me: Oh yea, right.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Actually, the Thursday before Easter is a holy day. It's called Maundy Thursday and is the day of the Last Supper. Although your story is better without it being a holy day. :)

11:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home