4.02.2008

Heart Strings

Cocksucker Blogger just shut down after a huge post was written....GRRRR So fuck it. Here's a short version:

5 Hour Cookoff: This past Saturday a coworker and I got together and cooked some recipes that we've always wanted to try. Ended up cooking for 5 hours with people stopping by randomly to eat, chat and share stories. Ended the evening with a huge feast and conversation over wine. I highly recommend putting one of these together in your area!! We've got the next one scheduled and plan to do it monthly!!

Media Cleanse: Apparently I need to cleanse Blogger (fucker). I stayed off the internet (other than email/Flickr) for a week and it was awesome. I even cut down TV time to one night a week. So far I realize I am a huge procrastinator and it's so easy when I'm feeling lazy to just log on or tune in.

So this week I have decided to not log on to the internet except during lunch hour. No internet at home unless needed for blogging or Flickr. And only one night a week for TV. It was very freeing, that lady that recommended it was totally right. I managed to read 2 whole books, write letters and get a ton of work and planning done for future projects. I highly recommend this as well!!

EXTRA EXTRA: This literally broke my heart. I hope you can either give something or at least leave an encouraging comment. I cannot even imagine. Or if you can't give, go buy some earrings and all proceeds will be donated anyways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home