4.12.2008

Much much better

"When you're feeling low and life is making you lonely, you can always go.....NOWHERE."

Just when I'm feeling overwhelmed and blah and all self loathing-y, a weekend of relaxation pops up. Last night we finally got to pick up Sis and family after their vacation so I got a smooch and a giggle from my nephew. Then we went over for wine and Euchre with some work homies.

As an early birthday present, theMan even sat down and tried to learn!! He knows I love all things board games and cards but he hates it. So this was a big step. I downed too much wine, got all loopy, and passed out but I still call the evening a success. I mean, did I mention: EUCHRE and WINE???

Today we've ran errands, cleaned up the house in preparation for theMan's 30th next weekend and just worked on pictures. I've barely left my PJs. I hope you haven't either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home