10.17.2007

I Heart Darjeeling Limited

Let me just start by saying my sister (and brother-in-law too) is AWESOME!!! They got us free tickets to a screening and question & answer with the director Wes Anderson and actor/co-writer Jaosn Swartzman last night. I was within 6 rows of one of my favorite directors and an actor who hasn't made a movie yet that I didn't want to buy and watch 100 times.

The Darjeeling Limited, as a bonus, was a fantastic and beautifully shot and written film. The Royal Tenenbaums is one of my favorite flicks, so for me to have to sit back and think honestly if Darjeeling surpassed the RT's....that's a feat. Mr. Anderson knows exactly how to make you feel light then heavy then blindsided with emotion. Not to mention they were both very humble and funny to listen to talk bout their film.

Thanks Sis and BIL. You guys are AWESOME x 2,500. (More pics in Flickr)

One of the questions was "Why are you so awesome?" And that really is the only question I could think of too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home