10.16.2007

Border War

I had such a weird night last night. Ended up meeting Jen K. at a bar after work and stayed out until 2:00 a.m. drinking wine and talking (Jose later joined us). It was fun but then a Croatian gentleman sat with us and Jen and him argued over the Mexican-American War. Don't ask. We then moved to Garcia's for "Tacos for Democracy" and finally to Bad Dog Tavern to listen to some jazz band until they closed. Fun but strange for a Monday night.

So I'm beat today and a little hungover but thank god my bosses are both gone to a meeting all day.

However, last night perfectly sums up being friends with Jen K. and Joser. You never know what's going to happen but you can be assured it will be quite an experience.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are seriously the most beautiful person I know.

I love you.
JEN K

9:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home