9.26.2007

Wednesdays Child

So far this week my work homie (A.) was fired, her wedding may not be happening now (a wedding I was looking forward to sooo much too because it would be beautiful and lovely and unique and they are both adorable and...oh I can't think about it), and I have TOTALLY blown my diet. Holy mother of god, like cake for breakfast blown my diet.

I want to scowl and cross my arms in front of my chest and say "hmmmph, not fair." I mean, okay the diet blowing is totally in my control and fault. But the rest. Ugh. A. was really awesome and totally unique here in a land of 23-year-old frat boys and math nerds. Thankfully she wrote me a really sweet email and I know we'll remain buds. But I'll miss our morning coffee run. Of course, my debt snowball might appreciate it.

The good thing though....my BFF Jennifer is PREGNANT!!!! Pregnant after 2+ years of having to wait through chemo, drugs, hair loss, tiredness, tests, losing an ovary and now....KNOCKED THE HELL UP! Plus her tests came back all clear too. Miracles do have a way of sneaking in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home