5.13.2007

African Violets

Mrs. T. and Sis have inspired me to start growing our own little indoor herb garden. And Target made it possible to buy 6 pots to put them all in for only $1 a piece!

However, when I scoured Home Depot (I know I know...the Farmer's Markets don't start until next weekend and I have no patience) there wasn't a huge selection so I got some organic parsley and oregano from Whole Foods/Paycheck and filled the rest of the pots with little plants. The African Violets reminded me of my grandmother's house, the rest just looked pretty. I'm not spectacular at keeping plants alive so this is a test run. If they make it, by god our house is going to look like a forest.

This week I'm finishing up sewing curtains for the bedroom and dining room and then, well, besides hanging the rest of the art I made, this place will be finished! This being the first apartment I've actually wanted to decorate, it's been a blast. I feel like Martha Stewart but on a budget and no prison record!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home