4.18.2007

I am not alone



The only way to not feel the world has gone completely mad is to see that others think like I do.

Sarah, another powerful photograph.

Pesky Mac, awesome title and words.

Read about the facts ladies. If you get pregnant and it comes down to you or your baby, it's the baby. If you are pregnant and find cancer and have to undergo treatments immediately? You wait. If you develop preeclampsia, like Cecily, you die. A fetus, a clump of cells not even introduced to the outside world, lives. Women die.

A decision made by men who will NEVER face this decision in their lifetimes. Something that will never affect them. I'm sure they are all sleeping soundly tonight. Me? I'm just disgusted at this country, like I have been for the past several years.

We're fucking de-evolving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home