5.08.2007

I'm Etsy Bound

I've become so addicted to jewelry (costume jewelry, not the real stuff) so much so that everytime I pass the oven I think "that could hold bracelets" and Kaboom has to walk around with my excess necklaces hanging off him for lack of space anywhere else, I've decided to try my hand at making it.

Sis and I already decided we're doing an all Etsy Christmas this year, so why not make my own stuff for gifts? Then my entrepreneurial side got the best of me and I got all cocky and thought, "hey, maybe I can sell it too!" Time will tell about that. Right now I'm making a massive stockpile to see where I want to go with it.

If you are my friend and are interested in something, send me a request. I'll need practice and maybe we can trade: pictures of your cute kids or you type something for me to post to make this space somewhat entertaining again....deal?

Jewelry set on Flickr to see my progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home